The day of your event it’s absolutely crucial that you have an experienced, adaptive team supporting your event, your presenters, and your attendees. The most successful online meetings, Webinars, and virtual instructor-led training (VILT) events are those that free presenters to focus on the materials, the discussion, and on driving audience satisfaction, leaving the technical, logistical, and behind-the-scenes work to experienced behind-the-scenes professional hosts and moderators.
Let us support and enable your presenters and facilitators–let us make them shine like the stars they are–with host, moderator, integration, and technical support services.
- “My screen just froze.”
- “Am I supposed to be hearing something?”
- “How do I download that file the speaker mentioned?”
- “What do I push to ask a question?”
- “Why is my browser asking me to install a plugin?”
- “Why are my speakers echoing?”
These are just a few of the questions our hosts field during an average online event.
These are the same questions that stop presentations cold without a host working in the background.
No matter good the presentation software and system you’re using, no matter how practiced the presenter, no matter how well prepared you’ve tried to make your attendees, virtual meetings are still accomplished by connecting software running on computer hardware and communicating with real-time video and audio feeds through multiple Internet connections. Things can and do go wrong with software, with hardware, and with Internet connections, especially, it seems, when you really need them to work perfectly.
When something goes wrong, you don’t want your presenter or facilitator stopping the presentation or activities to troubleshoot a technical problem. What you do want is an experienced, professional host who will calmly and efficiently deal with the problem while minimizing–and completely hiding, if possible–the impact of the problem on the presenter and the other attendees.
Our hosts take the burden of dealing with technical issues and attendee computer configurations off of presenters by providing technical support to attendees during and, optionally, before the event via in-event chat as well through e-mail and, when warranted, via the telephone.
Some speakers prefer to drive, handling many of the in-event logistics; others prefer to be totally hands-off, leaving even tasks like advancing slides and compiling response answers to hosts. Whatever your comfort level, our hosts are ready to back you up and help you shine.
- Creation of appropriate hashtags, including researching any prior, possibly unwanted associations to selected hashtags.
- Live moderation of social media discussion around your event.
- Delivering questions asked via social media to the correct presenters and facilitators.
- Seeding questions and discussion around your event and/or hashtag from our own social media accounts.
- Recording social media interactions for post-event use in handouts, courseware, your Website, and elsewhere.
- Depending on the broadcast or meeting platform you use, we might even be able to more directly integrate social media interaction into the event.
We offer full recording of events, regardless of the meeting system used, and can even provide redundant recording via multiple systems and multiple points on the map for maximum security.
Once your event is recorded, we can, of course, help you make the very best quality and use of it.